Google Analytics for WinRT
A simple but powerful Google Analytics client library for Windows Store apps.
- Realtime analytics support
- Page view tracking
- Event tracking, including label and value support
- Custom variable support
- Analytics session persistence via ApplicationData
- Supports multiple web property tracking within a single application
- A working sample application and tutorial
- Improved "audience" support (e.g. screen size, client size, platform, etc.)
- Offline tracking support
- Campaign tracking support
Getting the Nascent.GoogleAnalytics binaries
Currently, there are only two options
for getting the latest binaries
- Simply download a ZIP archive of the latest binaries from the Downloads page and reference it from your project.
- Alternatively, you can download the latest source and build the binary yourself.
We're working on putting together a NuGet
package, which will be a final option for installing the source, once it's uploaded to the NuGet gallery.
How to use
We're working on a blog post that goes over the library features in detail, with a tutorial on how to integrate it with your Metro style applications. This should be posted by mid November 2012.
In the meantime, please refer to the XML documentation - it should be fairly straightforward.
Company and Developers: Nascent Blog